So this means …

• We are getting a WBBLite version of the 2.x board? Idk, seems somewhat like a downgrade but hey, we should not be complaining right? WBB 2.x was a great software and has MANY modifications still online but many people stay faithful to wBBlite 1.x so we'll see the great expansion it brings.

Great move Woltlab!

• Yes...

It's amazing!

I'm sure that this will contribute to the growth of Burning Board. Many people will buy the latest version after experiencing the version 2.x :thumbup:

Intelligent, it's not?

Best Regards,
    Evandro (aka e.meneses)

Help translate Woltlab: I'm in!

• We are getting a wBBLite version of the 2.x board? Idk, seems somewhat like a downgrade but hey, we should not be complaining right? wBB 2.x was a great software and has MANY modifications still online but many people stay faithful to wBBlite 1.x so we'll see the great expansion it brings.

Great move Woltlab!

Actually, if I understand your thinking, you’re wrong :) WBBLite2 is note based on WBB2.x, but on WBB3.0.x.
    WBBLite 2.0 is actually WBB3.0, without some features.

So you can’t use the WBB2 plugins here, but you can use the WBB3 plugins, and as well the WBB3 Templates.

I think it would be a better Idea to have named this new WBBLite “WBBLite 3.0”, to see the link with WBB full version.

• Offizieller Beitrag

WBBLite 2 is actually a simplified Version of WBB 3! Just like WBBLite 1 was a simplified Version of WBB 2 … ;)

"Viribus Unitis"

Harald Székely
    Designer

• hahaha, I have noticed that after installing it on my own server. Im actually done with two new modifications for it. You'll see that I can contribute to this community much more than many of you think. :)

• Thank you, all my modifications will be released once I have all the bugs settled down, after that you will be able to download and do w/e you wish with them.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!