Google AdSense

• Hello,

After trying several plugins for WBB, i can't get Google Adsense on my Board. I have setup all parameters for the advertising plugin which shows google ads after several posts in threads, but there is no result, the plugin is activated all is correct but there are no ads. Please can somebody help me to get ads on my page.

• I am so sorry why i have bought WBB, the support is very bad....

Thanks for nothing.

What's happening?

What pluggin you installed?

You can give me the URL of your forum?

With this information would be easier to help ... ;)

• For questions about plugins, you should ask the plugin's author. We cannot provide support for third-party-plugins.

See http://community.woltlab.com/
    W

FSK 12 - Der Gute kriegt das Mädchen
    FSK 16 - Der Böse kriegt das Mädchen
    FSK 18 - Alle kriegen das Mädchen

Thanks for nothing.

When you bought WBB, you did it without the plugins. If you have a problem with WBB, here is the good place to find a solution. If you have a problem with a wbb plugin, you will find better help here : community.woltlab.com
    Everyone can make plugins. If one of them doesn’t work on your board, I don’t think you have to blame Woltlab for that.

Now, you should give more precision about your problem. Just say “It doesn’t work, help me” will not make people able to help you a lot.
    First of all, you have to know than you have two places to check for this plugin: the Option/advertisement, where you configure the display of your ad, and the usergroups, where you allow each usergroup to be able to see the add. Is the groupe “Everyone” configured to see the add?

Thanks for nothing.

OK, i'm the third to tell you, that Plugin support is not our business. You should contact the developer or use the WoltLab Community (WCom) for problems … ;)

"Viribus Unitis"

Harald Székely
    Designer

• First of all i was asking can anybody tell me where i can paste Ad Sense code in index.php or any file, without any plugin to show my Ad Sense on the Forum, on the top or anywhere :S But no answer.

• That is exactly the kind of question the WCom ist made for, why don't you go there? You don't have to register again, just click the link! WoltLab Community and WoltLab Supportforum both belong to WoltLab. We split the forums to tell forum-related questions from plugin-related oder similar …

I can only tell you that:
    There is no index.php to edit!

Don't modify the templates directly, use the template editor in the ACP!!!
    Same with CSS and styles, use the style editor in the ACP!!!

Do not open the files directly in a wordprocessor to edit them, do that in the appropriate places in the ACP!

For GooglevAdsense, just look for the right template, should be headinclude.tpl or header.tpl or index.tpl.

WBB 3 is completely different from any other forum system, you should definately go to WCom, for help with extensions or modifying your board, since that's exactly what it was made for (as i already told you). You can already download an adsense plugin there and other free stuff …

"Viribus Unitis"

Harald Székely
    Designer