Color on the legend and users in the online list.

• Hi first of all i want to thank you for a great software :thumbup: .

Now to the actual question, I've changed the color on my Legend for the usergroups in the Whos online box and all is fine there but it doesnt change
    the color on the users in the list in the online box ie they stay the same as without changing the color on the group, the <strong>%s</strong> tag
    do work tho the fonts change to bold but i cant get em to change color. What i've typed in the box now is <font color=red>%s</font>, but as i said
    that does nothing to the actual username only to the groupname in the legend. I realy dont know what i've typed now to tierd to reread but my question
    is is it possinble to get the usernames in whos online to match the legend colors? if so how do i do it?

/Thx in advance
    //Gabriel

• Try this:

Code
    <span style="color: #FF0000">%s</span>

or if you want bold and a color:

Code
    <strong style="color: #FF0000">%s</strong>

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
    MMB

• Also make sure that you activate the right user online marking in your user profile, see screenshot:

FSK 12 - Der Gute kriegt das Mädchen
    FSK 16 - Der Böse kriegt das Mädchen
    FSK 18 - Alle kriegen das Mädchen

• Thank you!

That worked like a charm :) . Have one more question tho, since i need to change in the users profile also how his/her rank should be
    displayed is it possible to mass change that for all the users over the board? We have 250~ registerd members and 3 active groups that
    are displayed in the legend so changing them one by one will take some time.

• Hi QuedEx,

@mass change: i can write you a little script for that task later. :)

• Hi QuedEx,

the following script will take all users who are in the group with the groupID $groupID and set their useronline marking to the one whose groupID is $userOnlineGroupID.

You have to change these 2 variables to your needs. You can see the groupIDs when you log into your ACP and list your usergroups. The groupID is the number in the first column right to the little icons.

Save this script as .php file and upload it to your wbb3 directory. Run it, then delete it.

• Hello!

I've forgotten to thank you for this nifty little script, so here it is thank you! :thumbup: .
    On a note this would be a nice feature for an upcomming version on the board, i dont think om alone with this issue.

Again thanks for a great software!

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von QuedEx (23. Oktober 2007 um 22:31)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!