Using Test Server fails with a function.readfile File Not Found error

• Hello,

I have been trying to download the latest test version of wBB and wCF. Each package tar file contains an error message of the sort:

Code
    Warning: readfile(./../forum/wcf/packages/203_com.woltlab.wbb.tar.gz) [function.readfile]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /usr/home/htdocs/web0/html/updates/index.php on line 117

Can you advise if there's anything I can do to fix this, or is it a problem with the package repository on the update server?

Thanks

EDIT: Sorry, I just noticed the installation and updates forum, can an admin please move this post to the correct location, thanks.

"I intend to live forever, or die trying." -- Groucho Marx
    --
    maaxiim

• Hi,

do you mean our new update server for test versions?
    https://update.woltlab.com/testing/
    Where/When do see that error message?

This seems to be an error on our part. I'm going to check it later and we'll try to fix it as soon as possible.

In the meantime I recommend you download the update package (the file com.woltlab.wbb.tar.gz) in our members area the old fashioned way. :)

FSK 12 - Der Gute kriegt das Mädchen
    FSK 16 - Der Böse kriegt das Mädchen
    FSK 18 - Alle kriegen das Mädchen

• Hi Troublegum,

Yes, I see the error when I attempt to use https://update.woltlab.com/testing/

When I access the test update site, it retrieves the list of updates successfully, and it shows me a list of the

package names I chose to install. Then, it begins to download the package tar files, but all of the files have

those readfile errors.

EDIT:

One thing that I forgot to mention before, the readfile error that I pasted above does not appear in the browser window, it is the actual contents of the package tarfile; the browser contains an exception and stack trace with PackageArchive.openArchive() being at the head of

the trace (I'll reproduce it later and paste the exact stack trace if you want).

--
    maaxiim

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von maaxiim (29. September 2007 um 17:52)

• Good Morning Troublegum, I can confirm that the automatic update completed successfully this time, thanks for the rapid resolution!

--
    maaxiim

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!