• I had written a thread. Can't fint it back.
    But wbb team told that there will be EN WCF.
    I don't know of any DE packages are translated into EN yes or no.
    I can't see any packages.... ;(

Yes I know that If I turn my laungaug to DE and EN that I see every thing.
    But I'm confused reading the topics and I get lost into all germen treatd in the other board in this way.

I don't know if there are plans for better managment of all tools of WCF.

My Idea is maybe to make a database and putting all tools in there and let the autor post with inserting the tool if its EN or DE or both (or else).
    In this case we can view the forums in EN laungauge. And still see all gemran mods.
    and we can find translated tools and etc.

I don't rellay know what the plans of WCF will be. But these 2 subforums are not what it should be I hope?

It's possibel that I misslook me and can't find the real WCF. That's why I made this thread.

What are the futher plans of WCF?

• The WCF is a framework for community softwares. The wBB3 is completely based on it. When you install the wBB3 you install the WCF too. You can see it in the package overview in the acp as Application "WoltLab Community Framework".
    We from wBB3Mods also work on some content management system based upon the WCF and I think later there will be much more applications that have the WCF as their base. All applications that are installed in one WCF installation share the same userbase and the same groups and some more things. You can even install more than one wBB3 in one WCF, if you have enough licenses.

• All applications that are installed in one WCF installation share the same userbase and the same groups and some more things. You can even install more than one wBB3 in one WCF, if you have enough licenses.

Is there any documentation anywhere that we can use to create our own mods? By the way at the moment I just want to modify my old favorite add-ons of wbb2 so I can use them on wbb3

and by documentation I mean something like, in wbb2 to see if user is logged-in we were using (for example) <if wbbuser == 1><then>welcome $username</then><else>Login Form</else></if>
    now what would be the correct syntax for wbb3

Thanks
    esi.

• Is there any documentation anywhere that we can use to create our own mods?

Not now, but there will be some documentation. It's not finished now.

By the way at the moment I just want to modify my old favorite add-ons of wbb2 so I can use them on wbb3

Which add-ons? Maybe there are already some of them realized as plugin. I know some plugins that have already English languagepacks but have no English thread in the plugin area here. When you tell me I could tell you if there are already plugins for that.

<if wbbuser == 1><then>welcome $username</then><else>Login Form</else></if>

Smarty
    1. {if $this->user->userID != 0}welcome {$this->user->username}{else}Login Form{/if}

It's like the smarty Syntax, but not exactly the same. For the most things you won't need to know the differences.

• Not now, but there will be some documentation. It's not finished now.

I hope documentation will be available in English as well
    For mods, currently I'm using highly modified versions of JGS-XA applications (will send you the URL to my website in PM now)
    As for syntax, I think I really need to have a look at the source codes of php files and template files to figure out how I can write my own codes but Plug-In system makes me think it's complicated with wbb3

Thanks
    esi.