How can I make a thread sticky??!!

• Hi Rapi,
    I'm not too sure that I'm even writing this in the right thread, because I have a wBB2 board, but I think the board s will probably all work in the same way;-)

The problem is that I have a board which is new to me. After my webmaster left I had to learn how to work with a wBB2 board, even though I don't really know how to work with a computer :D :D .

Anyway, I'm fighting my way through one problem after another.

The problem at the moment is that I have just made a new foren in one of my forums. It's a news foren and so really I want it to be read all the time. I mean who goes into a forum and clicks the last 30 days or so??? People go into a forum and want to read what's there and so I thought I need my news topics to be sticky (is that the right word?) You should be able to click onto news and be able to read the news of the day without having to search for ages :D .

Is this possible to do?

Perhaps somebody knows the answer or Rapi?;-))
    Thanks ever such a lot,
    Nicky
    http://www.kico4u.de

3 Mal editiert, zuletzt von nickyjayne (25. August 2002 um 21:43)

• normally the newest thread is on top, but you can also make important threads sticky. Or for very important things you make an announcement.

make sticky: bottom of thread -> administrative options -> stick/unstick

• :D SUPER!!!!!

It worked;-)) I managed to make it sticky;-)

I just hadn't understood the German "oben festhalten!".

I'm sure to have thousands of other questions in the near future so stay with me :D :D .

Thanks a lot,

Nicky

• Dear Attrox,

Zitat

Wow. *blinks* I wont even comment, and I really need to stop being so rude.

believe it or not, there are people out here who really have no idea how to work such a board;-)
    There are of course reasons why I have a board like this and have no idea how to use it. This is why one should always be careful before commenting, but you were really weren't you;-)
    I have to learn from scratch and as I've seen, you've been to my website. Obviously you will have seen that it is a website for helping children in need of help. Children whose parents can't afford the normal extra tuition that some children get!
    I want to keep the website going, although I have to start from scratch, after my webmaster left the site.
    So there will be many a stupid question coming up on this board, becaúse there are no instructions as to how to use the damn thing!!!

I'm glad you like the colours :D

Nicky

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von nickyjayne (2. September 2002 um 08:59)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!